Friday 15 June 2012

Bring it on!

Hello everyone, specially one!
        If the sun could have shined at night, it would have been a sunny night tonight! I don't know about all of you, but for me, that first comment on my blog, (totally unexpected!) has me feeling so elated, I'm doing a strange dance in my room right now! (I guess, the exclamation mark after every sentence is clear testimony to that!) I have to get up early tomorrow (and study), and it is already pretty late. So I suppose I'll have to postpone a proper post for now. But this one's just to let the world know that JustAnotherGirl is here to stay! The Blue Periwinkle This one I owe only to you!
Bring it on,
JustAnotherGirl!
PS: This was written a night and a day back! but looks like I had forgotten to click on Post! :D

2 comments:

  1. Darling, we write, not for acknowledgement but to make ourselves feel better. Your purpose of writing is not to gain readers or followers but to actually feel joy.

    You've been doing that for this long.
    So don't be disheartened.

    Keep blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I agree with you. But sometimes a little word of encouragement is needed to help you go on! Thank you for giving me just that! :)

    ReplyDelete