Monday 11 June 2012

Another beginning, hopefully better!

Hello again!
Tonight I'm on a roll! :D
However, 0 comments, 0 followers, that, well, just sucks! So I was out there trying to grasp the tricks of the trade. Here's what I learnt tonight!

What you shall now read, is the result of tedious research and a lot of hard work. A lot of information there is confidential. Hence, before continuing to read, you must swear to secrecy. In case of any default, you are liable to punishment as may be decided by the Whimsical Court of ApprehensivelyYours.

Keys to becoming a successful blogger: 

1) Make your blog look good (Whatever they may say, looks DO matter!)
2) Bring out your madness!!! Yo! yo! yo! (Cause no one wants drab 'n' dull! Damn, while putting up those previous posts I had to work so hard to be all uptight, phew! finally I can write like me!)
3) Tag important bloggers in your post (For this, I would like to extend a huge thank you to Nihareekaa....Please don't sue me for copyright issues...(I'm a huge fan ...*drooling eyes* (that should save me the legal troubles))
4) Post often (The world should constantly be irked with your presence!)
5) Add photos (Remember, how much you hate text books without colourful pictures!)
6) now, now, now....Rest are going to be my trade secrets. Hah! what did you think, I'd hand over all my research to you for free! Not so easy!

So to all you novices out there, Learn from me!!! Sigh, probably I should reserve that for the day I get a 100 followers (if ever!). But did I tell you, I'm a dreamer. I dream with eyes wide open. And you know what I'm seeing right now, I see myself with 1639 followers, I see people waiting for me to post, I see myself oh so successful! Come on (*puppy eyes*) you have to help fulfil my dream, together we will create a better world blog, and a happier world me!

Now, I would like to solemnly swear that I am a useless madcap, who is here to bore you to death. And if you dare to leave me without comments (and good ones at that too), you're dead meat! (just kidding!) (or am I?)
Well, enough for tonight! :
Smile your biggest smile (and write me a sweet comment :P)
JustAnotherGirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment