Monday 11 June 2012

The blabber blogger! :p

Hello again!
Sigh! The last time it had at least been 1 comment(s). Now, I'm down to 0 comment(s).. :(
Which makes me muse, why am I actually here, to tell a tale no one wants to hear, to relate a story that has no plot, to describe a life so mundane...And then I say to myself I'm here not to get the Oohs and Ahas of the world (though that indeed is the dream!...shhh!). Now now, don't you worry I'm not giving one of the here-for-a-greater-purpose shit! I am simply here cause it's 2:00 in the night and sleep is so far away, I'm tired of waiting for her to come. So that's what brings me here...at least I can blab, right!

When people do special things for special ones,
I wonder if I am special enough for someone,
I read mushy novels and begin to dream
Of one who'd sweep me off my feet,
I hear gooey lines and I hope
Someone'd say them to me
And yet, I say I hate cheesy!
And that makes me wonder if I'm all fake!


When people act all jealous and envious
I raise my eyebrows at them all,
When people act all superior,
I look down upon them,
When it's other people,
I'm the preacher.
And yet, I think I'm better than she!
And that makes me wonder if I'm all fake!


My friends sometimes call me Swami Vivekanand and sometimes Sanki (translation: insane!). So either I have Multiple Personality Disorder or else sometimes I'm just not me.., wondering which is worse!

If you have made any head or tail of what I wrote today, hats off to you, cause then you already get me better than I get myself (or else you're just as insane as me) !!!

Kudos for putting up with the blabbing,
Keep smiling,
JustAnotherGirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment