Tuesday 12 June 2012

A close too soon :( :)

Hello to anyone who is listening! :)
I have been browsing through my blog and I realise how it comes across as an unplanned, hap-hazard and meaningless one! Too much blabbing, and yet it lacks the butterfly-ish look of a blabber blogger!
I come across as someone confused, tangled in the knots within, a girl TRYING to be the next big thing. Yesterday, I was serious, and yesterday I was random, and yesterday I was talking basically nonsense! And that is who I actually am! You can't make head or tail of me, else I won't be me!
I am the kind of person who'll be serious with teachers, formal with acquaintances and downright crazy with close ones! Probably, that is why I am more temperamental here. I am used to changing my roles according to the people around me. Here, I have no one (practically!) and perhaps, I cannot decide which one to be here. I know what you're going to say. It's obviously going to a Just-be-yourself!
But this muddled up girl is me...So I figured out something today...Fiction, I can't write, and my life isn't juicy enough for anyone to care. It kills my ego to say so, but I don't seem to be cut out for this. I hate to give up, but there seems no point in going on...So looks like this is my fourth and last post in the bloggers world!
However, in the unsuccessful attempt of fulfilling my daydreams, I came across a wonderful blog. And if you're regretting visiting my blog, read this amazing blog to make your day!
Bidding adieu,
Keep smiling (I sure always am, well mostly at least!),
JustAnotherGirl!

4 comments:

  1. :(
    NO!! Dont stop!!
    Be all that you are! The crazy, the formal and everything else!

    It will be too monotonous if you pick up a kind!

    You are not just another girl, you are something more than that. In many special ways!

    Hope to see you around!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why I should bother opening my blog today...guess I know now! You made my day! That, and more! You gave me reason to write. Means the world to me! :)
    And if nothing else, that should make me hang around for good! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're different and that's what makes you YOU.
    So don't stop and enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure haven't stopped! And I owe it to you..Coz I guess when we go weak we need people to help us count our strengths!

      Delete